[pypy-dev] Scheme front end - Google Summer of Code

Christopher Armstrong radix at twistedmatrix.com
Fri Mar 16 21:19:10 CET 2007

On 3/16/07, Jakub Gustak <jgustak at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am deeply interested in writing scheme interpreter/front-end as a
> part of PyPy Google Summer of Code project.

Hmm. That's interesting. I've worked for a little while on a
scheme-like interpreter called Safelisp; you may want to take a look
at it, and please feel free to ask me any questions. It's somewhat
blocked at the moment while I finish reading _Lisp in Small Pieces_

Anyway, it's at http://launchpad.net/subol/ -- the "safelisp-rpython"
branch in particular (there are also some outstanding branches from
Allen Short lying around, which may represent future developments in

Christopher Armstrong
International Man of Twistery