[pypy-dev] daily #pypy-sync for 1.0 5pm

holger krekel holger at merlinux.de
Sun Mar 18 18:29:47 CET 2007

Hi folks,

As you hopefully know by now, we are in the final run up to
our long-awaited 1.0 release.  Therefore we suggest to do daily
#pypy-sync "meetings" until we have the release out and
suggest as time frame

    5pm-5:30pm (GMT+1) starting from 19th March (Monday).

The meetings should focus on tracking, discussing and
assigning pending issues, to be found and updated here:

    extradoc/planning/1.0/TODO.txt

Please note that the dense timeplan at the top of the file aims
at a release at 26th March, so please try to be generally
available for help, testing, determining and fixing problems
particularly in your own expertise areas.  If you find
any critical problems/issues, please warn Michael and/or
Holger (the release drivers) about it quickly.

Cheers,

Michael and Holger