[pypy-dev] jit.timeshifter.test uses a lot of memory

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Thu Mar 22 14:38:10 CET 2007

Hi Scott,

On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 08:59:34AM -0400, Scott Dial wrote:
> I'm not sure if there has been a recent change, but I've always noticed
> that this test suite requires a lot of memory.

Yes, it's a known problem.  We are simply adding more and more tests,
and they all leave a lot of stuff behind.  On the automated nightly
tests on wyvern.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de, we run a few directories one test
file at a time (instead of the whole directory at a time).  See
http://codespeak.net/svn/user/arigo/hack/misc/htmlconftest/autotest.py
line 51.

A bientot,

Armin.