[pypy-dev] Forward: Dyla 07

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Tue May 8 13:35:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 08:51:38AM +0200, holger krekel wrote:
> Currently I could imagine two position papers:
>
>     nobody should write complicated VMs/JIT-compilers by hand
>
>     interpreters should offer {security,persistence,distribution}
>     features directly (instead of adding Application APIs)

That would make sense, but of course the limiting factor is going to be
who wants to write them.  I have started drafting the first one, but for
now I just hope I can get it reasonably done by the deadline.  I don't
see me helping on a second paper as well.

BTW, googling "how to write a position paper" gives useful hints about
the expected structure and content.

A bientot,

Armin.