[pypy-dev] scheme parser.

Jakub Gustak jgustak at gmail.com
Wed May 9 23:05:17 CEST 2007

I have been experimenting with rlib.parsing.ebnfparse today. One thing
which is not described, if you want to use ebnfparse you have to:
> py.test.config.parse([])

Can anyone explain what happens there? Is there any other "magical"
initialization stuff which i have to know before going on?

ebnfparse seems to work just fine, so I will stick with it, unless
there is any contraindication.

Now I am considering if the parser should generate some bytecode?
Maybe pickling (not rpythonic) AST tree will be just fine (like in js
interpreter)?

Sincerely,
Jakub Gustak