[pypy-dev] quick review of final activity report?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.de
Fri May 11 00:52:38 CEST 2007

Hi all!

here is our preliminary "final activity report" draft which
summarizes the whole PyPy EU project period on several
levels.  (Heh, the EU part is not finished yet - we are
heading towards the final review on 31st May).

    http://codespeak.net/~hpk/pypy-final-activity-may-10-2007.pdf

If you ad-hoc review and feedback on the report during the
next 12-14 hours (until friday 11th 9am UTC+2) i could still
try to incorporate changes before it is declared finished
and published ... particularly readability and sense-making
are of interest :)  feedback is welcome also later, of course.

best & thanks,

holger

--
merlinux GmbH       Steinbergstr. 42    31139 Hildesheim
http://merlinux.de  tel +49 5121 20800 75 (fax 77)