[pypy-dev] PyPy Europython talks?

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Tue May 15 13:51:52 CEST 2007

Beatrice Düring wrote:
> Hi there
>
> Back from Japan and thinking a bit about Europython 2007.
>
> Submission deadline is closing in and I wonder if we are to do any PyPy
> talks at EP 2007? I would be prepared to do one PyPy talk on the methodology
>  - such as an experience summary on how we worked with sprints etc....
>
> What do we want to do on the technical side?
>
> Submission deadline 18th of May.
>
> Sorry to ask about this when I know many are exhausted and focused
> on finalizing the EU-review - but I felt the need to ask....
>
> Cheers
>
> Bea
Hi Bea!

There were some discussions on IRC regarding technical talks on the
Europython. The rough outline what was proposed was to give 3 technical
talks.

1. "usual pypy talk"
2. RPython talk (anto was talking about it)
3. unique features talk (regarding interpreter). (me & hpk are planning
to do this).

This is just my POV, but there are some ideas to give those talks :)