[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r48286 - pypy/dist/pypy/rpython

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Nov 4 16:28:13 CET 2007

Hi Fijal,

On Sun, Nov 04, 2007 at 04:01:48PM +0100, Samuele Pedroni wrote:
> > -                    thisattrvalue = frozendesc.attrcache[attr]
> > -                except KeyError:
> > +                    thisattrvalue = frozendesc.read_attribute(attr)
> > +                except AttributeError:

Argh!  That's basically too dangerous.  Please revert this checkin.
There is a reason why we wrote it the other way around.  I don't want to
go into details now but basically what you did will ask for a new
annotation, which should absolutely not be done during RTyping but only
during the annotation phase.

Armin