[pypy-dev] Do we want to do this?

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Nov 15 14:49:25 CET 2007

http://www.fosdem.org/2008/call_for_devrooms

"FOSDEM will take place on 23 and 24 February 2008, and we provide
so-called Developer Rooms ("devrooms") as well as Stands (booths) to
Free and Opensource projects. For every devroom we invite a project to
organize talks, open discussions and/or hacking sessions. We offer an
environment for developer collaboration, but we have only a limited
number of rooms at our disposal. "

Something for FOSS projects? All Stand or Developer room request must be
sent in *before Monday 2007-11-26, 23:59 CET*.