[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r47040 - pypy/dist/pypy/doc

Simon Burton simon at arrowtheory.com
Wed Oct 3 19:06:27 CEST 2007

On Wed, 3 Oct 2007 18:56:36 +0200
"Carl Friedrich Bolz" <cfbolz at gmx.de> wrote:

> to which nobody replied about the RCTypes issue.
>
> Note that I think it is fine to discuss the issue even now. But it is
> very strange in my opinion to say now that it was never discussed.

No, I'm not talking about rctypes i'm talking about ctypes.
I am fine with rm'ing all rctypes code.
I just use a function from rctypes to find a library, i think
rffi has such a function now..

Do people realize that genrffi allows ctypes (nothing to do with rctypes)
to be used as a front-end to rffi ? Ie. instead of using ctypes
(in ll2ctypes) as a backend to rffi.

Simon.