[pypy-dev] [pypy-svn] r47040 - pypy/dist/pypy/doc

Christian Tismer tismer at stackless.com
Thu Oct 4 14:17:37 CEST 2007

Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:

<snip>

> Sorry, but the complaint wasn't even visible to me until Simon's mail.
> I can only react to complaints I know about. Thus I find it strange
> that you say stuff like "there is no common sense in sight". It's
> possible that you knew about genrffi longer, but I didn't and I am not
> sure how I am supposed to have known about it.

Sorry, I meant "common consent".
No, I still have no idea what genrffi exactly does, but I saw
two people talking about this revision of the todo list.

Not sure if you could follow the original mails, this should
clarify things. Should be in the archive.

I don't have any opinion myself right now, I just thought
something needed attention. And this entry on the todo list
was not agreed upon, that's all about it.

cheers and greets - chris