[pypy-dev] pypy-c and JIT

Maciek Fijalkowski fijal at genesilico.pl
Sun Oct 21 19:52:59 CEST 2007

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
> My guess is the pypy-c considers the current directory as its root
> directory. This differs from Cpython which uses a registry entry.

The truth is that:
1. We didn't decide yet how to handle interaction with cpython library
(use the same place, use different place, link somewhere)
2. We don't have a single windows developer which means that we don't
experience such things on a day-to-day basis (and pypy source code is
changing very rapidly, which means it's hard to follow).

Cheers,
fijal

:.