[pypy-dev] bern sprint finished

Antonio Cuni anto.cuni at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 17:28:36 CET 2007

Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:

> So, it seems many people liked the blog thing. How about we start a
> general PyPy blog where we can all post? Should we try to set
> something up on codespeak or just keep using blogspot? The latter
> increases the chances that things are happening soon :). Any ideas for
> a title? pypy.blogspot.com seems already taken by a dead one-entry
> block :-(. We could then try to get it picked up by the python planet.

+1 for the pypy blog: I think it would be cool to have.

I think that the best would be to have it on codespeak, with maybe one
general pypy blog and several ad-personam ones. Ideally it would be
integrated with svn, because we all know that we prefer to write inside
emacs/vi/whatever than inside a browser :-), but I admit that it would
require much more work to setup such a thing.

About the name: if pypy.blogspot.com is already taken, we could try to
move to another blog site; for example, pypy.blogger.com seems to be
free; I've no clue about advantages/features of one site or another, though.

ciao Anto