[pypy-dev] bern sprint finished

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Tue Oct 30 17:34:54 CET 2007

Hi Anto,

2007/10/30, Antonio Cuni <anto.cuni at gmail.com>:
> Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
>
> > So, it seems many people liked the blog thing. How about we start a
> > general PyPy blog where we can all post? Should we try to set
> > something up on codespeak or just keep using blogspot? The latter
> > increases the chances that things are happening soon :). Any ideas for
> > a title? pypy.blogspot.com seems already taken by a dead one-entry
> > block :-(. We could then try to get it picked up by the python planet.
> >

> +1 for the pypy blog: I think it would be cool to have.
>
> I think that the best would be to have it on codespeak, with maybe one
> general pypy blog and several ad-personam ones. Ideally it would be
> integrated with svn, because we all know that we prefer to write inside
> emacs/vi/whatever than inside a browser :-), but I admit that it would
> require much more work to setup such a thing.

See? If we decide to do that we won't get a blog anytime soon :-). But
I agree that some rest/svn integration later would be nice.

> About the name: if pypy.blogspot.com is already taken, we could try to
> move to another blog site; for example, pypy.blogger.com seems to be
> free; I've no clue about advantages/features of one site or another, though.

blogger and blogspot are the same thing, I think. I went with Maciek's
suggestion and registered morepypy.blogspot.com . Whoever wants to be
able to post, please send me your google account name. We should move
this thing to codespeak eventually, but for now I am happy to get
things moving.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich