[pypy-dev] bern sprint finished

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Tue Oct 30 18:09:46 CET 2007

In a message of Tue, 30 Oct 2007 17:28:36 +0100, Antonio Cuni writes:
>Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
>
>> So, it seems many people liked the blog thing. How about we start a
>> general PyPy blog where we can all post? Should we try to set
>> something up on codespeak or just keep using blogspot? The latter
>> increases the chances that things are happening soon :). Any ideas for
>> a title? pypy.blogspot.com seems already taken by a dead one-entry
>> block :-(. We could then try to get it picked up by the python planet.
>>

>+1 for the pypy blog: I think it would be cool to have.
>
>I think that the best would be to have it on codespeak, with maybe one
>general pypy blog and several ad-personam ones. Ideally it would be
>integrated with svn, because we all know that we prefer to write inside
>emacs/vi/whatever than inside a browser :-), but I admit that it would
>require much more work to setup such a thing.
>
>About the name: if pypy.blogspot.com is already taken, we could try to
>move to another blog site; for example, pypy.blogger.com seems to be
>free; I've no clue about advantages/features of one site or another, thou
>gh.
>
>ciao Anto

On Saturday, Jacob, Samuele, Armin and I leave for the USA.  We are
meeting with Humanized in Chicago, then IBM in New York, the
Mozilla/Active State/Tim Bray of Sun in Vancouver, then going to a 3
day conference in Santa Cruz, then meeting John Rose of Sun and
various other Sun people, then going to Electronic Arts, and then to
google on the 14th.  Then 2 days of free time in San Francisco, get
back on an airplane on the 17th and arrive back here in Göteborg on
the 19th, day 1 of the sprint.

Ok, we're crazy. :-)

But I think that a touring blog would be nice, even as a place to
download our thoughts before our brains overflow.  Somebody,
someplace, must have made emacs binding for a commonly used
blogging site, no?  Googling isn't helping -- I keep finding
everybody and their dog blogging about emacs bindings for every
program on this planet, it seems, except the blogging software
itself.

Anybody know of any?

Laura