[pypy-dev] Branch Merged!

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Sep 5 13:37:02 CEST 2007

Hi all,

We've just merged the pypy-more-rtti-inprogress branch.  For those of
you still working in there - I'm thining about Simon in particular - you
need to switch back to the regular trunk.  In principle, you can issue
the following command in your working copy even if there are local
changes, which should stay untouched as long as they don't conflict (but
make a backup, just in case!):

In a checkout of pypy/dist/pypy, in the 'pypy' directory:

    svn switch http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/dist/pypy

This branch was a port of all low-level functions of the os module to
use the new RFFI interface.  The branch also contains progress made on
RFFI itself.  I've tested and fixed the branch yesterday for Windows XP,
so it should compile there as well.

A bientot,