[pypy-dev] pypy cleanup sprint
fijall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 17:16:31 CEST 2007
Few points from me:
* Kill half concrete wrapper (kill kill kill)
* Kill opaque hacks on the C backend
* decide how to implement constants in rffi
* think about/remove orphaned parts
* finish ll2ctypes, especially rffi_platform
The last one is not very much cleanup, but is needed to finish transition
from rctypes (like rsocket). Also, why not make sprint in Poland? (hint,
hint, cheap place).
PS. Greetings from china
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pypy-dev