[pypy-dev] pypy cleanup sprint

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Thu Sep 13 13:46:20 CEST 2007

Hi Maciek!

Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> Few points from me:
>
> * Kill half concrete wrapper (kill kill kill)
>
> * Kill opaque hacks on the C backend

What exactly do you mean there? The other points make sense to me.

> * decide how to implement constants in rffi
>
> * think about/remove orphaned parts
>
> * finish ll2ctypes, especially rffi_platform
>
> The last one is not very much cleanup, but is needed to finish
> transition from rctypes (like rsocket). Also, why not make sprint in
> Poland? (hint, hint, cheap place).

I would actually prefer to make this rather important sprint at a place
where many of us have been and where we had sprints already. Besides, we
will be in need for sprint venues after next one, so it would be great
if you could organize one in Poland anyway.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich