[pypy-dev] pypy cleanup sprint

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Thu Sep 13 15:21:18 CEST 2007

Hi Paul,

Paul deGrandis wrote:
> If at all possibly, can we also consider a place that has cheaper air
> fare deals?
> I'd really like to come to this sprint.

The sprint venue (as discussed on IRC a while ago) is really quite
convenient for many, since Samuele, Laura, Jacob, Bea are living there,
many of us know the sprint venue and the city, etc. So I don't think
changing is a good idea. Maybe you can fly to Stockholm (or even
Kopenhagen) and take the train? That takes a few hours but is actually
very nice.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich