[pypy-dev] pypy cleanup sprint

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Sep 13 16:55:01 CEST 2007

In a message of Thu, 13 Sep 2007 09:33:34 EDT, "Paul deGrandis" writes:
>------=_Part_27723_30036397.1189690414424
>
>Philadelphia, PA  int the US.
>
>Paul
>
>On 9/13/07, Carl Friedrich Bolz <cfbolz at gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>> Laura Creighton wrote:
>> > Planes may actually be cheaper.  Where are you Paul?
>>
>> but it is more stressful and you get to see less :-)
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Carl Friedrich

Well, taking the Train from Oslo, Copenhagen or Stockholm will
definitely be pleasant.  You can also take the overnight ferry from
Kiel in Germany or Fredrikshavn in Denmark.  For you, though, the
bulk of the cost will be on the transatlantic flight.

Last time I checked, flying KLM to Amsterdam and then Amsterdam to
Göteborg was the cheapest, despite the fact that KLM is not a
discount airline.

http://www.lfv.se/templates/LFV_InfoSida_Bred____1582.aspx
lists the airlines that run to Landvetter Airport.

Discount airlines include: Malmö Aviation (sometimes),
Göteborg City Airline (sometimes) Sterling, Welcome Air,
Blue1, Widerøe

Then there is Göteborg Ciry airport.
They have nothing but discount airlines flying there.
http://www.goteborgcityairport.se/info/resenaerer/destinationer.asp

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Laura