[pypy-dev] 46638 made Stackless to crash.

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Sun Sep 16 11:16:42 CEST 2007

Hi Christian,

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 01:58:36AM +0200, Christian Tismer wrote:
> today you pointed me to stackless failures.
>
> They were caused by your revision 46638.

I wouldn't be surprized if that was my fault - I recently caused JIT
tests to break in a completely unexpected manner by changing apparently
unrelated code.  However it seems that you are mistaken in this case:
the failures I'm referring to (e.g. [1]) have been on the wyvern report
page since a few days longer than 46638.  On my laptop I found that they
are there since revision 46507 - this is the revision that fixes the
IndentationError in stackless.py.

Maybe a caching problem?  Try removing the pypy/_cache directory (and
all .pyc files as usual...).

[1] http://wyvern.cs.uni-duesseldorf.de/pypytest/46667/failed/lib.app_test.test_stackless.py.Test_Stacklesstest_balance_recv.html

Armin