[pypy-dev] New on list

Paul deGrandis paul.degrandis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:59:44 CEST 2007

On 9/26/07, Brandon Lewis <brandon_lewis at berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Hi, my name is Brandon Lewis. I'm an undergrad Cognitive Science major
> at U.C. Berkeley. I'm currently taking the upper-division compilers class.

Finally I'm not the only person from the United States! :)
Hi Brandon and welcome!  I'm a BS/MS student at Drexel University.  My
BS is in Software Engineering.
 My MS is in Computer Science with my thesis on Dependable Systems and
Autonomic Computing.

Our final project will be writing a JavaScript interpreter.
> Interestingly enough, we are using Python as the implementation
> language; so, when I discovered this project while looking through some
> python documentation, I was intrigued.

It sounds like you have a great professor!  Enjoy the class.

Paul

Mostly just wanted to introduce myself.