[pypy-dev] New on list

Adam Bark adam.jtm30 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 16:36:18 CEST 2007

On 26/09/2007, Paul deGrandis <paul.degrandis at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9/26/07, Brandon Lewis <brandon_lewis at berkeley.edu> wrote:
> >
> > Hi, my name is Brandon Lewis. I'm an undergrad Cognitive Science major
> > at U.C. Berkeley. I'm currently taking the upper-division compilers
> > class.
>

> Finally I'm not the only person from the United States! :)
> Hi Brandon and welcome!  I'm a BS/MS student at Drexel University.  My BS is in Software Engineering.
>  My MS is in Computer Science with my thesis on Dependable Systems and
> Autonomic Computing.
>
> Our final project will be writing a JavaScript interpreter.
> > Interestingly enough, we are using Python as the implementation
> > language; so, when I discovered this project while looking through some
> > python documentation, I was intrigued.
>

> It sounds like you have a great professor!  Enjoy the class.
>
> Paul
>
> Mostly just wanted to introduce myself.
> >
> > --Brandon Lewis

Hi, I thought while people were introducing themselves I'd jump in. I'm a
BSc Physics student at the University of Leicester in England I program
almost exclusively for fun, I've been looking at getting into an established
project but it's not as easy as it sounds so any help with getting me into
pypy development would be cool.
Thanks, sorry about the hijack Brandon :-p

Adam Bark.