[pypy-dev] PyPy cleanups

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 09:14:10 CEST 2007

Good to hear. There is no reason for maintainer, but we need llvm backend to
be refactored so it would be easier to maintain for whoever makes changes.
Also right now llvm version dependency is so bizzare that I cannot really
test it on my machine without additional hassle. I can help with that, if
possible.

Cheers,
fijal