[pypy-dev] Fwd: New on list

OvermindDL1 overminddl1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:03:15 CEST 2007

I'm from the USA as well, although I tend to be extremely quiet on here...

I'm hoping for PyPy to be a faster Python mostly (would love the
exporting to C++), especially with stackless functionality.  I know
the CPython internals quite well, so if there is anywhere I can use
that knowledge in here, feel free to ask, short on time but of what
little I have I can give up to this.

EDIT:  Helps if I send to the right list...  Too many too similar lists...