[pypy-dev] What parts of the sys modules does PyPy implement?

Bruno Gola brunogola at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 01:15:29 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 7:51 PM, Brett Cannon <brett at python.org> wrote:
> A discussion of what parts of the sys module various VMs should be
>  expected to implement has come up on python-dev. I am hoping someone
>  here can let me know what PyPy currently implements.

I've made a comparison between python2.4 sys module and the one in
pypy, it's really simple and I'm not sure that all the others features
are implemented and working as expected, but I hope it helps.

This are the features from 2.4 sys that are not present in PyPy's sys:
- exc_type
- getdlopenflags
- getrefcount
- pydebug