[pypy-dev] Wroclaw (PL) sprint - announcement

Bartosz SKOWRON getxsick at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 12:53:45 CET 2008

hi,

i would like to announce that I've already reserved a  for upcoming sprint.
dates: 7-14.02.2009 (we have access between 8am - 9 pm but it should
be flexible if needed)
venue: Wroclaw University of Technology, Poland

I've already seen the room and it's pretty nice. Size is similar or a
bit larger than the sprint room from last EuroPython.
The room is dedicated for 30 people so should be enough space there.
Whiteboard and video projector is included.

More informations after x-mass.

cheers!