[pypy-dev] localized help

daol zaz at alum.com
Fri Feb 15 07:59:32 CET 2008

Hi there, I'm after selection of a terminal project for school, but the fact
now is that I'm not versed in pypy or even language/compilers
design&implementation, still is an area that attract me and I would like to
do "something" useful/interesting (who not?) in pypy (for the moment the
more viable project is implement a language on top of pypy, still I don't
know if it will turn into other approach).

Thus the option that I have is to find people near where I live that I can
talk to and perhaps meet not only online, my hope is that some of you know
some people in México.

Have a nice day or night.