[pypy-dev] (no subject)

Ben.Young at sungard.com Ben.Young at sungard.com
Fri Feb 15 11:57:18 CET 2008

Hi,

I was trying to access the web based irc client at
http://starship.python.net/crew/mwh/irc/irc.cgi, that Michael very
kindly set up for me, but it doesn't appear to work anymore. Does anyone
know a way of accessing #pypy through the web?

The question I was going to ask is "are you working with Thomas Heller
on the ctypes port?" It seems to me he would be able to sort out a lot
of you lifetime / conversion questions very quickly? Have you tried to
contact him before?

Cheers,

Ben

Ben Young - Senior Software Engineer
SunGard - Enterprise House, Vision Park, Histon, Cambridge, CB24 9ZR
Tel +44 1223 266042 - Main +44 1223 266100 - http://www.sungard.com/

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This email (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete this email from your system.  Thank
you.