[pypy-dev] Seeking ideas for SoC 2008 participation with PyPy

amit regmi regmi.amit at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 14:51:31 CET 2008

Hi,

I am looking for project Ideas, that I could take up for SoC 2008.
I have a little PyPy experience, working on the
"clr-module-improvements" branch and was mentored by Antonio Cuni and Carl,
and involved
   -   Enable importing of .NET libraries in PyPy.
   -   Enable Iterations on .NET objects
   -   Add Support for Generic Classes.

I would be glad to know if there could be some unexplored PyPy corner which
would be easier for me to take up based on the work I did.
Waiting in anticipation.

Best Regards,
Amit