[pypy-dev] EP sprint report / blog

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Mon Jul 14 16:30:33 CEST 2008

Hi Holger,

holger krekel wrote:
> not sure how many pypy-dev subscribers are also reading the
> Blog regularly - we have been posting there about some
> EuroPythion 2008 events and also the sprint report, see
> http://morepypy.blogspot.com/
>
> Btw, I'd find it nice to also have a blog->pypy-dev
> gateway - ideally one that includes relaying
> e-mail / comments to and fro.  I wonder which
> blogging software might support something like this.

Sending e-mails to pypy-dev with the blog text is easy. I can set that
up, if everybody thinks this is sensible. Also relaying the comments
wouldn't be too hard. I have no clue whether somebody wrote something to
push e-mail answers on the mailing list back as blog comments into the blog.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich