[pypy-dev] EP sprint report / blog

holger krekel holger at merlinux.de
Mon Jul 14 16:44:16 CEST 2008

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 16:30 +0200, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
> holger krekel wrote:
> > not sure how many pypy-dev subscribers are also reading the
> > Blog regularly - we have been posting there about some
> > EuroPythion 2008 events and also the sprint report, see
> > http://morepypy.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Btw, I'd find it nice to also have a blog->pypy-dev
> > gateway - ideally one that includes relaying
> > e-mail / comments to and fro.  I wonder which
> > blogging software might support something like this.
>
> Sending e-mails to pypy-dev with the blog text is easy. I can set that
> up, if everybody thinks this is sensible. Also relaying the comments
> wouldn't be too hard. I have no clue whether somebody wrote something to
> push e-mail answers on the mailing list back as blog comments into the blog.

For relaying the comments things need to get properly
threaded in mail readers and email->blog needs to work as well
but quick Googling revealed nothing to me :( i find this strange
with all the blogs and mailing lists out there.
Without this integration, i don't know if it makes sense.
but maybe someone knows some more or has other opinions.

holger

--
collaborative expert contracting: http://merlinux.eu
PyPy  Python/Compiler tool chain: http://codespeak.net/pypy