[pypy-dev] problems running pypy-jvm

Marek Paška paskma at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 11:46:49 CEST 2008

You can download DEBUG=True version from here:

http://147.228.64.164/downloads/pypy-jvm.jar-debugOn

The error message is now little more specific:

paskma at paskma:goal$ ./pypy-jvm
'import site' failed
Python 2.4.1 (pypy 1.0.0 build 56547) on linux2
``peephope optimizations are what a Sufficiently Smart Compiler uses''
debug: exception-type:  ImportError
debug: exception-value: cannot import name 'curdir'
debug: exception-tb:    /home/data/opt/svnpypy/dist/lib-python/2.4.1/os.py:133
Error calling sys.excepthook:
debug: OperationError:
debug:  operror-type: ImportError
debug:  operror-value: cannot import name 'curdir'

Marek