[pypy-dev] Zope2-RPython implementation help wanted..

ranjith kannikara ranjithkannikara at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:08:31 CEST 2008

I have taken the gsoc 08  project of porting zope2 to python2.5.
Through my way to the successful completetion of the project I have to
implement Restricted python in Zope2. Chris Withers, consultant of
simplistix have volunteered to give guidance and help in the RPython
implementation I was also suggested by him to engage with the PyPy
guys on their mailing list. and work with their guidance to
re-implement RestrictedPython in a way that doesn't use AST hacks.
Being a student I am not much familiar with the RPython yet need some
help to get the RPython implementaion started..

How can I get started with the RPython implementation..