[pypy-dev] Zope2-RPython implementation help wanted..

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Thu Jul 31 17:06:16 CEST 2008

holger krekel wrote:
> I am sure that when the time comes we'll find good use uses
> for a robust virtualized embeddable Python Interpreter.
> Having people or parties already asking for it (or better yet,
> investing into it :-) would certainly accelerate it.

What sort of investment would be needed for something that worked like
RestrictedPython but was implemented in a way that you guys would be
happy to support and also had controllable memory and processor usage
and that behaved like a normal python library from the end user's point
of view?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk