[pypy-dev] Problem on OOType for jspypy

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 04:49:57 CEST 2008

Directly after annotation the targetjsstandalone.py gives an error on
ootype. I cant see what might be the problem, and yes the code is
translating to c fine. Here I am talking about the new code on a
branch, but hopefully when antocuni and others in europe read this the
code is going to be merged to trunk (if it is not wait a little for it).

the error is:
[translation:ERROR]  Exception: unexpected prebuilt constant:
<staticmethod object at 0x5937b0>

but the full trace is on:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/62193/

thanks and I will be tomorrow on the channel.

--
Leonardo Santagada