[pypy-dev] Beijing, China

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 04:45:56 CEST 2008

This is an open-ended invitation.  If any pypy developers or contributors
find themselves in Beijing or nearby in the near future, drop me an email
so we can arrange a talk or a dinner with the local geeks.  We'll also be
happy to show you around, help find hotel, and the usual necessities.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/