[pypy-dev] changes to pysqlite/ctypes

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Fri Jun 20 09:37:24 CEST 2008

Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> We implemented few changes, also new features to sqlite-ctypes. Most notably:
>
> * Implement create_function without py_object, using closures
> * Various bugfixes
> * Accept subclasses of string/unicode
> * Added support for readahead logic
> * Thread safety
>
> All with tests, or reenabling of tests.
>
> However, when I try to use your supplied info how to commit there, it
> says "authorization failed".

I'd like to try it myself. Unfortuantely I don't have access to the
encrypted mail I sent to Armin Rigo (with the password) at work. I'll
try it this evening.

You didn't by any chance use a HTTP instead of a HTTPS URL? Write access
is limited to encrypted connections.

> Would you rather prefer it in patches or commited to the repo?

After setting up another account, I'd like to make sure it works.

-- Gerhard