[pypy-dev] Benchmarking django admin app

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 16:51:23 CEST 2008

Yes, makes sense to dig somewhere deeper. We lack a bit profiling of
builtin functions, which makes it a bit tedious to compare two runs.
On the other hand ctypes is a single point which is evident to consume
a lot. Also, given bigger tables (like in tests) we consume way more
time in ctypes than just 20%, this is minimal possible ctypes usage.

Cheers,
fijal