[pypy-dev] Summer of Code

Leonardo Santagada santagada at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 23:30:13 CET 2008

On 17/03/2008, at 13:23, Carl Friedrich Bolz wrote:
> What do you all think of these ideas? Are there other ideas around? I
> know that Jakub posted something a while ago (haven't looked in detail
> yet, though). In my opinion we should try to avoid "yet another
> incomplete interpreter implentation" for this year.

- Threads using the new gc seems pretty important
- Numeric on pypy - the scientific comunity could use pypy because
they don't need many extensions, mostly scipy wich numeric is the center
- Porting ZODB to pypy - this might show a lot of bugs of pypy as it
is a really complex extension.

[]'s
--
Leonardo Santagada