[pypy-dev] summer of code 2008

Carl Friedrich Bolz cfbolz at gmx.de
Fri Mar 28 10:32:55 CET 2008

Hi Jakub,

Jakub Gustak wrote:
>>  I'm not sure about the technical details, but it sounds like a grea
>>  idea.  I think PyPy could benefit from more projects that explore
>>  parallelism.
>
> Still. No sign of PyPy at the PSF ideas page.
> Is there any chance, PyPy will participate?

Sorry, due to some extreme disorganization we haven't done much for SoC
this year. However, if you have a good proposal it seems likely that one
of us will mentor it, if you register. We also updated the project ideas
page a bit:

http://codespeak.net/pypy/dist/pypy/doc/project-ideas.html

We should probably put a link to that to the PSF wiki page.

Cheers,

Carl Friedrich