[pypy-dev] Windows Testing

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:17:44 CEST 2008

Hello,

Michael Schneider wrote:
> A good project would be to finish some of the modules on this list.

Many months ago, I did some changes in my workspace to address windows support.
Since there seems to be an new interest for pypy-on-win32, I tried to
revive them.
For example, all tests pass in test_rffi and test_ll2ctypes.

The problem is that my machine at home only has 512Mb of memory, and
cannot do the whole pypy translation.
But if there are windows buildbots, it is easy for me to check the
results there, while I work on smaller parts.

I will try to carefully commit my changes one by one.
I am currently working on the _socket and select modules, with good
progress so far.

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc