[pypy-dev] Windows Testing

Amaury Forgeot d'Arc amauryfa at gmail.com
Wed May 14 15:44:41 CEST 2008

Hello,

Maciej Fijalkowski wrote:
> Hi Amaury!
>
> Thanks for doing good job bringing more support for pypy on windows. I
> think next direction would be to bring more modules to windows, from
> which I guess _rawffi is the most important (this will bring ctypes to
> windows platform). I can help you bits with that if you would like to
> go in that direction.

Well, I am not a ffi expert, but at least I know how to run the unit tests.
The first step I see is to get the equivalent of libffi for win32 and
microsoft compilers.
My first thought was to steal it from the
cpython/Modules/_ctypes/libffi_msvc directory,
do you have other ideas?

--
Amaury Forgeot d'Arc