[pypy-dev] sprint in Wroc?aw (PL)

Bartosz SKOWRON getxsick at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 23:52:00 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Carl Friedrich Bolz <cfbolz at gmx.de> wrote:

> I would definitely like to have a sprint in Wroclaw! However, for me it
> would fit better if it were a week later, since our lecture goes till
> the 6th of february and the exams are in the week afterwards. You think
> that would be possible too?

I can't guarentee if it's possible for 9th-15 of februarry neither
16th to 22th...i have to go and check it, but would be better if we
could set initial date, because it's easier to force something focused
than not specified date ;)
So, 9.02 - 15.02 2009 is still ok (we have still winter break then).
Any feedback from others?