[pypy-dev] PyPy under FreeBSD 7

Gabriel Lavoie glavoie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 04:13:42 CET 2008

Hello,
     I'm trying to translate PyPy into pypy-c on FreeBSD 7.0 but at the
beginning of the translation process I get the following error,

NotImplementedError("don't know how to get the C-level errno!")

from the file "pypy/rpython/lltypesystem/ll2ctypes.py". How can I solve this
problem? It seems it's python-ctypes related. I'm using Python 2.5.3 (from
ports tree) and when I tried to build the port "devel/py-ctypes", it told me
that ctypes was provided with Python 2.5.x.

Thanks!

Gabriel

--
Gabriel Lavoie