[pypy-dev] PyPy Talks anyone got a copy?

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Sat Nov 22 10:25:23 CET 2008

Hi Timothy,

i am currently loading them up to:

    http://codespeak.net/download/video-pypy/

from which you could copy them to your server.
(it will still take a while)

Once that is done i'd make the links in the video-index page
point to your server. Torrent is not neccessary, i think,
because the talks are 2-3 years old and not requested much.

thanks & cheers,
holger

collaborative expert contracting: http://merlinux.eu
PyPy  Python/Compiler tool chain: http://codespeak.net/pypy