[pypy-dev] switched dist -> trunk

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed Oct 22 18:51:41 CEST 2008

Hi all,

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 05:14:57PM +0200, Armin Rigo wrote:
> The plan is to merge the changes from 'dist' into 'trunk' in a few days,
> after which we'll use 'dist' only as a kind of mirror of 'trunk'
> containing read-only snapshots of stable revisions.

Done.  There is now a pre-commit hook that rejects commits inside
pypy/dist.  Please continue development on pypy/trunk.

SVN reminder on how to switch your existing working copy:

    $ svn info
    # ^^^ check this URL! if it's not exactly .../pypy/dist, your
    #     current working directory is wrong!

    $ svn switch http://codespeak.net/svn/pypy/trunk

A bientot,