[pypy-dev] have pypy active branches use py.lib 1.0 final

Samuele Pedroni pedronis at openend.se
Sun Aug 9 12:12:51 CEST 2009

Given that py.lib 1.0 final is out, I think it makes sense to switch
pypy active branches starting from trunk to use an external pointing to
that.

There are going to be some changes and possibly issues that will need
addressing, the work may need to happen on a branch at first.

I plan to work on this middle of next week if there are no objections.

Samuele

PS: the window buildbot is also down, given that we host it we will look
into that