[pypy-dev] have pypy active branches use py.lib 1.0 final

holger krekel holger at merlinux.eu
Mon Aug 10 01:25:46 CEST 2009

Hi Samuele, all,

On Sun, Aug 09, 2009 at 12:12 +0200, Samuele Pedroni wrote:
> Given that py.lib 1.0 final is out, I think it makes sense to switch
> pypy active branches starting from trunk to use an external pointing to
> that.

good that you mention it - here are some py.test/pylib infos from my side:

- svn/py/dist is readonly and points to 1.0.0 and subsequent releases
- svn/py/trunk is removed
- main development takes place at: http://bitbucket.org/hpk42/py-trunk/
  which contains a "1.0.x" branch and a "trunk" branch.

to everyone: please don't hesitate to file issues, send questions or patches.

> There are going to be some changes and possibly issues that will need
> addressing, the work may need to happen on a branch at first.
>
> I plan to work on this middle of next week if there are no objections.

I'll see to be around as well mid week.

best,

holger