[pypy-dev] befunge

Maciej Fijalkowski fijall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 11:16:25 CEST 2009

Hi.

It's really cool that you find pypy as a good platform for writing
interpreters, we're definitely
happy with that :-) In general, we try to remove stuff from lang
rather then put more of it
there. So js/smalltalk/befunge interpreters would hopefully soon
become projects on
its own. On the other hand, we would be happy to give you commit
access on codespeak
so you can check stuff in somewhere there. The exact directory layout
where to put
other interpreters (and how to make different pages for them etc.) is
yet to be determined.

In case you want to use some other hosting service, like google code,
feel free to do so
as well. We would be more than happy to reference it from our web page.

Cheers,
fijal

PS. Everybody is more or less on holiday right now, at least until
next week, hence late
response, sorry for that.

PPS. If you check this stuff somewhere, I think it makes sense to
mention it on the pypy
blog, so please keep us updated.